Thursday 27 September 2007

Great Minds....

Well it seems I have at least one following for this blog and as they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. My good friend Matt Grue has created his own movie blog that you can visit here http://www.mattandthemovies.blogspot.com/. I suggest you go visit it, Matt and I often go to movie together (along with Steph but she may want to remain anonymous). I would say most of the time Matt and I do agree on what makes a good movie, but there have been times where we have differed very much on films. Like Matt states in his blog there is a certain kind of Ebert and Roeper quality to our debates (You can decide which one of us is more like Roeper). Despite our differences I think both Matt and I do have a great passion for movies. We try to have movie nights whenever we can (along with Steph but again...anonymous) where one person brings a movie the others haven't seen and afterwards we discuss. It gets interesting when we don't always like the movie that we viewed but again the discussion is part of the fun.

I would also add Matt has great movie themed ideas, for instance after going to see "Waitress" last week, Matt had the inspired idea of going for pie afterwards, and if you've seen the movie, you'd know why that was such a fitting thing to do.

Anyway it's nice to know I have an ally in the movie blog world and it's nice to know my blog has a following albeit a small one. I hope you enjoy Matt's blog and continue enjoying mine. Ciao for now.

No comments: