Wednesday 6 February 2008

Tooting My Own Horn: I'm in a Play about the movies.

Last night was the first rehearsal of the new play that I'm in called "Dreamland Saturday Nights" Now normally here at "Jeremy and the Movies", I keep all entries and discussions restricted to movies. The tie-in here is this play is actually about movies.

The play is about two lonely hearts who meet in an old movie theatre and they spend their time watching the old classics like "Citizen Kane", "Casablanca", and "Double Indemnity" to name a few. Magically we get some classic actors like Humphrey Bogart, and Bette Davis appear in the mix as well. I'm very excited about being in the play not just because it's a paying gig, but it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun. You'll probably hear me dish more about the play in the coming weeks so stay tuned for that, but just thought I'd mention it now.

1 comment:

RC said...

Congrats! That sounds like a lot of fun!