Friday 1 February 2008

February is Oscar Month!!!

Normally I would have my usual Director Spotlight announcment at the beginning of each month, however it being the month of Oscar I figured to focus the majority of my posts on the awards show that we all wait for every year. The oscars are upon us and is full of so many unique and fabulous nominees. The big question is will the actual ceremony go on as planned, or will it be some kind of half assed clip show? We'll poke through Oscar history and look at some past winners and past losers, and have a whole lot of fun doing it, well at least I will have a whole lot of fun. Plus I know you all have been waiting for it, but I am very close in revealing my top ten list of 2007, but like I mentioned before it will be a long drawn out process because that's what I'm all about, the anticipation!!! Don't worry February is the short month so it won't last long. I just hope you stay with me throughout!!! This is gonna be a great month I can feel it!!!

1 comment:

Oneliner said...

Sounds fun! I'm always up for Oscar past and present.