Saturday 1 March 2008

Plans for March: Billy Wilder and More

Well now that those pesky Oscars are gone and done with for yet another year, it's time to get down to business as usual here at "Jeremy and the Movies". However I will probably not be able to pound out the entries as often this month as I am gearing up for my return to the stage and as the date for opening night inches closer and closer my attention must be drawn away from my beloved blog. However do not fear, I will be present this month in minimal capacity especially to continue my "Director of the Month" series. This month I'm pleased to announce we'll be shooting the spotlight on the master of the acid tongue, the sardonic wit himself Billy Wilder, so stay tuned for entries on that. Hope you'll have a hoot of fun this month!!!

No comments: