Wednesday 1 October 2008

October's Director Spotlight: Alfred Hitchcock

This month I'll be focusing on who many consider to be the greatest filmmaker ever, Alfred Hitchcock. I can't believe it's taken me this long to talk about him, but since October is the time for Halloween, I figured it would the perfect time to talk about the master of suspense. Plus this is also the month where many Hitchcock fans have been waiting for since a new box set is being released which includes films like "Notorious", "Rebecca", and "Spellbound", plus new special editions of "Vertigo", "Rear Window" and "Psycho" are all making there way to a store near you. So join me for a month long tribute to this great director!

1 comment:

Oneliner said...

Wow! This one I'm very eager for. I will have comments for sure as I've seen 'em all. OK, except for MOUNTAIN EAGLE-- will somebody find this lost film already?