Saturday 25 August 2007

Catching Up

It's been awhile since I've written anything in here so I apologize to you loyal blog readers. I've been busy with some personal and professional stuff. I went to Edmonton to check out the annual "Fringe Festival" they have there and I urge anyone around the area to go see it if you have the chance. I haven't even had time to check out any new movies however I have gotten the chance to go see Werner Herzog's "Rescue Dawn" which I thought was terrific. I'm hoping to have a "Knocked Up"/"Superbad" double feature soon which you'll all hear about, and then wrap up my summer movie watching with what I thought were some of the hits and misses.



Recently I've also viewed some classic films I have not see yet like Leone's "Duck you Sucker" (Which I was totally amazed with) and Ozu's "The Story of Floating Weeds". Plus you'll hear me weigh in on the controversy over at "Windmills of my Mind". So that's all coming up so stay tuned. Plus if anybody visits Kim Morgan's Sunset Gun page you'll notice she added me as a link I am so honored.

No comments: