Monday 4 February 2013

FEBRUARY: CELEBRATING THE BEST OF 2012 PLUS THE OSCARS


Once again, Jeremy and the Movies will dedicate the month of February as a look back to the best that film had to offer in 2012 according to me. This is the time for me to indulge in what I think are the best films, and performances over the past year. Most movie critics have already done away with their ten best lists last December, but I always feel the need to play catch up with some of the films that haven't hit my humble Red Deer home yet.

For those of you familiar with my Best of formula, I like to break it down in categories, plus I HAVE A FEW NEW CATEGORIES THIS YEAR.

The run-down, or should I say the FUN-DOWN will go as follows, BEST MALE PERFORMANCE, BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE, BEST MALE SUPPORTING PERFORMANCE, BEST FEMALE SUPPORTING PERFORMANCE, 2012's MVP, BEST MOVIE MOMENTS OF 2012, and finally THE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT 10 BEST FILMS OF 2012!.

This will be the first time I'm adding in supporting performances this year, as I was looking into it, I found that some of my favorite performances I had seen were mostly in the supporting category, so why not give them their due.

The other category that is brand new, will be BEST OLD MOVIE WHICH I HAD NOT SEEN BEFORE, this is a movie that was not originally released in 2012, but I had not seen before last year.

All of my categories will be announced prior to the big Oscar night, on February 24th, plus I will also give a run down of the nominees and what I think should take home the big prize!

So I sure hope that you join me in this month of movie celebration! Stay Tuned!

No comments: