Sunday 3 June 2007

An Introduction

Hey there movie fans and fans of movies alike, let's get the ball rolling. Let me tell a little about myself, if you feel I'm a bit under qualified to have a movie blog please let me know or just don't bother to view my blog anymore. I'm a 26 year old movie buff, a self proclaimed movie buff, although after reading some of these blogs I do consider myself somewhat of an amateur. I love every kind of movie with a special love for the classics, I'm Canadian if that matters, I'm an actor by trade albiet an unsuccessful one at the moment.

The films I love include mostly anything by Capra, Ozu, Ford, Hawks, Truffaut, Keaton, Chaplin, Spielberg, Allen, The Coens, and many others. I'm looking forward to blogging with the best of you and hope to find a place in some of your hearts. I'm rather new at this so I ask for your patience until I get used to this, but expect great things to come. I guarantee.

No comments: